2018 Tasmanian Economic Forum
Tasmania’s Economy: Past, Present and Future
Tasmania’s economy - what lessons can be learnt from the past, how far have we come and what path holds economic prosperity for Tasmania’s future?
Join the Tasmanian Branch of the Economic Society of Australia for its annual Tasmanian Economic Forum, as a panel of experts and influencers tackle these issues in an election year.
- Saul Eslake, independent economist and Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Tasmania
- The Honourable Peter Gutwein MP, Treasurer
- Scott Bacon, MP, Shadow Treasurer
- Dr Ralph Lattimore, Productivity Commission
- Georgia Chapman, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Mark Ryan, CEO Tassal
For more information, please see the attached flyer.
The Tasmanian Economic Forum 2018 is supported by Tassal.
From: Thursday March 1, 2018, 9:00 am
To: Thursday March 1, 2018, 3:00 pm
VenueHobart Function Centre
1 Elizabeth Street, Hobart TAS 7000