If you are looking to renew your membership login to the Member's area above. To to become a member of the Tasmania Branch of the Economics Society of Australia you must first register.
Simply an interest in economics Membership of the Economic Society of Australia is open to anyone with an interest in economics. Membership to the Tasmanian Branch(INC) is open to anyone with an interest in economics who resides in Tasmania. Join Now If you are unable to register online please email the Secretary at email@example.com. For as little as $30 per year you will receive:
- The right to attend monthly presentations from leading economists from Tasmania and Australia. See the Events page for more details.
- The opportunity to make contacts and establish relationships with public and private sector economists in Tasmania. Great for obtaining employment as an economist in Tasmania!
- Discounted registration fee to the annual Tasmanian Economic Forum, held in early December each year.
- Discounted registration fee to the annual Australian Conference of Economists (ACE).
You can also receive the society’s journals!
- Economic Papers: a policy focused journal, easily read by non-economists – 4 issues a year – value $75) for an additional $25* per year.
- Economic Record: the top Australian economics journal – 4 issues a year – value $200 for an additional $25* per year.
|Full Member – No Journals||A$30.00|
|Full Member – Economic Record Only||A$55.00|
|Full Member – Economic Papers only||A$55.00|
|Full Member – Both Journals||A$80.00|
|Concession Member* – No Journals||A$15.00|
|Concession Member* – Economic Record only||A$30.00|
|Concession Member* – Economic Papers only||A$30.00|
|Concession Member* – Both Journals||A$45.00|