Tasmania Economic Forum, 1 March 2018
- Shifting the Dial - 5 Year Productivity Review
- Ralph Lattimore - Productivity Commission
- Seeing Tasmania's Economic Transformation Through the Census
- Georgia Chapman, Strategic Partnership Manager - Tasmania, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Tasmania's Economy - Past, Present and Future
- Saul Eslake, independent economist and Vice-Chancellor's Fellow, University of Tasmania
- Delivered by Dr Graeme Wells to the Annual General Meeting of the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 1 June 2017
Trumpenomics: The Economics of a Trump Presidency, 9 March 2017
- Mighty Millennials
- Preston Tsamassiros
- Trumpenomics: It's the Real Economy, Stupid
- Dr Alexis Wadsley
- "From the Monongahela Valley to the Mesabi Iron Range": How the 2016 US Presidential Election was won and lost
- Dr Rana Roy
- Financial Markets and Trump
- Dr Mardi Dungey
Tasmania Economic Forum, 17 February 2017
- The 2016 'Tasmania Report' - Where to From Here
- Saul Eslake
- Future Opportunities for Tasmania
- John Perry, Office of the Coordinator-General
- The Visitor Economy: Tasmania's Future or Not?
- Daniel Leesong, Chairman, Tourism Industry Council Tasmania
- Giblin Lecture 2016
- Tim Hatton, University of Essex and ANU, 15 September 2016
- Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation - Good For Productivity?
- Dr Alexis Wadsley, 1 September 2016
- Presidents Report 2015-16
- Delivered by Dr Graeme Wells to the Annual General Meeting of the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 18 May 2016
Tasmania Economic Forum, 16 October 2015
- TEF Program
- 'And What of, and Where to, for Mental Health?
Dr Amanda Neil, Select Foundation Senior Research Follow, Public Health and Primary Care
- 'Improving Efficiency in Hospital Care',
Stephen Duckett, Grattan Institute
- 'Is Tasmania's Health System Fiscally Sustainable?'
- 'Is Tasmania's Health System Fiscally Sustainable; Problems and Options'
John Kirwan, CEO RFDS Tasmania and former CEO THON
- 'Private Health Insurance and Primary Care - Common Challenges' Dr Rob Grenfell, National Medical Director, Bupa A&NZ
- The use of economic instruments for environmental policy in OECD countries
Presentation to the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 30 September 2015. Nils Axel Braathen, Principal Administrator, OECD's Environment Directorate.
- Presidents Report 2014-15
Delivered by Dr Graeme Wells to the Annual General Meeting of the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 17 July 2015.
- The Charter of Budget Responsibility - Ditch it or Fix it
Talk delivered to the Annual General Meeting of the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 19 June 2014. Dr Graeme Wells, University Associate, School of Business and Economics, University of Tasmania.
- Valuing Life and Health - the Cost of Air Pollution
Presentation to the Tasmanian Branch, Economic Society of Australia, 24 July 2014. Dr Rana Roy, Consulting Economist.