Submission to the Senate Select Committee Inquiry into the Cost of Living
ESA Tasmania members Dr Mala Raghaven, Dr Graeme Wells, Dr Maria Yanotti and Mary Bennett authored a submission to the Select Committee on the Cost of Living inquiry into:
- the cost of living pressures facing Australians;
- the Government’s fiscal policy response to the cost of living;
- ways to ease cost of living pressures through the tax and transfer system;
- measures to ease the cost of living through the provision of Government services; and
- any other related matter.
You can read the submission which was made by the University of Tasmania here:
Dr Raghaven, Dr Wells, Dr Yanotti and Ms Bennett gave evidence at the Inquiry's hearing in Hobart on 10 July 2023.